Play Piano in a Flash for Kids!: A Fun and Easy Way for Kids to Start Playing the Piano
Scott "The Piano Guy", along with renowned elementary music specialist Susan Stone Tidrow, has simplified his unique and effective method for learning to play piano quickly and easily to reach younger want-to-be pianists. Highlighting popular, not classical music, this book fosters and nourishes an early love for music by giving children the tools to play their favorite popular songs and experience some success quickly.
Play Piano in a Flash for Kids was designed to be read with or by the school-age child with little or no assistance from an adult. The amount of assistance needed will vary according to the age of the child.
This book will give a child the basic information necessary to launch him or her into a lifetime of wonderfully fun-filled, self-directed musical exploration.
Your child will be able to:
- Learn the basics of piano playing using a simple two handed technique that pros use, which focuses on becoming a good player versus becoming a good notation reader
- Use easy-to-follow step-by-step illustrations that demonstrate each stage of learning
- Play popular music on the piano using two hands without having to learn how to read complicated sheet music
- Have fun learning a skill that will benefit them for a lifetime!
Paperback book. 179 pages
- Great for Homeschooling Families
- No piano skills needed for you to be able to help your child
- Perfect for ages 5 to 16!