The Piano Guys Tips, Cheap Tricks & Professional Secrets - Vol 4 DVD
Over 2 Hours of selected segments from the public television series, "The Piano Guy with Scott Houston" including mini-lessons and interviews with musical guests sharing their "Secrets of the Pros."
1. Sliding (Scott Houston)
2. What Is A Fake Book? (Scott Houston)
3. "Your Song" (Guest Artist: Nat Kerr)
4. "You Are My Sunshine" (Scott Houston)
5. "It Had To Be You" (Guest Artist: Andy Launer)
6. No Wrong Notes (Scott Houston)
7. "Fly Me To The Moon" (Guest Artist: Dave Powers)
8. "Scarborough Fair" (Scott Houston)
9. Make Basic Chords Interesting (Scott Houston)
10. "Don't Know Why" (Guest Artist: Mary Daniels)
11. Changing Tempo For The Intro (Scott Houston)
12. "Have A Little Faith In Me" (Guest Artist: Jeff DeHerdt)
13. "Louie, Louie" (Scott Houston)
14, "A Thousand Miles" (Guest Artist: David Tolley)
15. A Barn Burner Ending (Scott Houston)
Enjoy learning some of my favorite easy techniques for taking your piano playing to the next level. Have fun watching as my musical guests and I work through some great tunes as we discuss how they interpret the songs to achieve a more professional and polished sound.
We also give away plenty of "cheap tricks" along the way!
The DVD version has chapter markers for each of the individual segments for easy navigation from your DVD player.