The Piano Guys Tips, Cheap Tricks & Professional Secrets - Volume 3 DVD
Over 2 Hours of selected segments from the public television series, "The Piano Guy with Scott Houston" including mini-lessons and interviews with musical guests sharing their "Secrets of the Pros."
1. An Intro, Vamp & Pedal Tones (Scott Houston)
2. "New York, New York" (Guest Artist: Dave Powers)
3. No Boring Left Hands (Scott Houston)
4. Blues Walk Down (Scott Houston)
5. "Imagine" (Guest Artist: Mary Daniels)
6. New Age Music (Scott Houston)
7. A Vamp For Latin Tunes (Scott Houston)
8. Comping (Scott Houston)
9. "Sweet Home Alabama" (Guest Artist: Pete Moran)
10. "Slipping" Into A Chord (Scott Houston)
11. "The Entertainer" (Scott Houston)
12. A Fun Way To Practice (Scott Houston)
13. "Mack The Knife" (Guest Artist: Andy Launer)
14. "Beer Barrel Polka" (Guest Artist: Dave Powers)
15. A Beautiful Ballad Ending (Scott Houston)
Enjoy learning some of my favorite easy techniques for taking your piano playing to the next level. Have fun watching as my musical guests and I work through some great tunes as we discuss how they interpret the songs to achieve a more professional and polished sound. We also give away plenty of "cheap tricks" along the way!
The DVD has chapter markers for each of the individual segments for easy navigation from your DVD player.